Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: Attention all new people: Sign up here!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hi, all. I've just been noticing several new faces (should I say new names?) posting on the board. I was considering going back to find one of the (many) already posted newbie threads, but I'm very lazy right now.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    So, all you cool new people, introduce yourself here (so we can get to know you)! And hopefully you'll stick around for a while. We're fun. I promise.

    ~Crystal

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yamiquatre's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm Quatre, Yami Quatre, and Yami Kenshin (yes, there are three of us)

    I'm a new yaoi convert.

    Anime rocks. End of story.

    And we're quite random.

    I'll say more later after I've had SLEEP!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Reilata's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    G'd erm.. *glances at clock* morning to ya! Been hanging around sakura-crisis for about a year now, and decided to drop in. *just finishes reading the KnM thread and eyes her box of small cinnabons warily* ....

    ~Lover of YnM
    ~One of those waiting for more Count Cain
    ~Oft RPer who will start writing fanfiction some day.. (*searches for muse who was last seen playing with Farfarello*)
    ~Wondering if the [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] will come down from the attic again(*wants to keep it*)

    *heads off to start up on a cosplay outfit for a con yet over half a year away*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Alter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *dusts herself to formerly introduction*
    *coughcoughhackhackcoughwheeze*

    hello, I'm usually called Rain, but because the nick was very common (and thus already registered)--I opted to Alter instead [img]smile.gif[/img] you could call me Alter to avoid confusion [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I like morbid stories, pretty art and gorgeous bishounen--to sums it up, I love Kaori Yuki [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pcsavvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all,

    New to the message board but LOVE [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Sakura-crisis web site.

    I love anime and most of the manga I read.

    I built my own computer system from the motherboard up but don't ask me about the software. I have little to no clue about software bugs.

    I want to thank Sakura and her crew on their fantastic and hard work on scanlating the mangas. I especially enjoy reading quite a few titles and when my budget allows I will buy the manga. Especially if licensed in English.

    Boy, I was in a panic [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] when I realized Sakura was down. Oh my god, I thought I should have sent them that 20 bucks when I had some to spare. I am very sorry to hear that your server ate your files. I still have both the unzipped and zipped files from your site so if I can help. I will....

    Please, take your time in getting the site back up. I would much rather wait a little longer and have the site up and running strong. I know how computer glitches both big and small can drive one insane with frustration. UGGGHHH not again is the scream heard round the world....

    Anyways, good luck with all that life is handing you....


    By the way, I also write poetry, not professionally yet but who knows...


    Ya'll have great day and take each day as it comes..... [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well I'm also kinda new here so what the heck. A formal presentation never kill anyone...

    here it goes...

    *Formal Presentation*

    Hi! I'm Countess D. I'm from Panama, and my real name is Desire?. I love Yuki-sensei's art and stories to the point that I want to draw just like her *I`m her self-proclaimed disciple* guess that makes me a mangaka-in-training ^-^

    For more information about me, feel free to visit my lame-computer-literacy-assignment-excuse-of-a-website:
    http://www.geocities.com/deisvega/aboutdeis.html

    I hope I get to know you all better.

    *End of Presentation*

    Now, back to pre-calculus [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 03, 2003 02:44 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jojjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,
    My name's Joanna and I've been lurking around without really doing anything for a while now.
    So, today, I finally got to it and signed up here.

    Nice to meet you ^.^

    Ah, well I guess that's it.
    I'm Swedish by the way, so my spelling might be a bit weird sometimes.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Been here since before summer, but can't hurt to reintroduce yourself, ne?

    Morningstar is my nickname, I love anime and manga. I love Kaori Yuki's work, Love Mode, and pretty much the majority of the manga that S-C.net releases. ^_^;;;

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh...I'm not new, but I figured I'd step in to give a great welcome to you new people ^_^

    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Welcome to the Board! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Naatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yar, me too. My name's Netta, I'm a youngling, and I'm Carisis' Tackish Minion that Manages to Screw Everything Up.

    Err. Right.

    I'm Naatz. ^_^

    |Meduza|

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •